Best of 2021
In the words of the sweet Mrs. Tabitha Brown, “oooo God we thank you.”
10 things I’m thankful for from 2021
- The Made In Baltimore Home Run Accelerator was a godsend for Maurita’s Essentials.
- Meta and their marketing mentors and ad credits blessed me and Maurita’s Essentials.
- Melissa Richardson, my mentor at work has opened my eyes to new opportunities at the intersection of healthcare and tech.
- The grace I’ve had in this season to juggle a lot of different balls. It has not been easy, but I’m thankful for what I’ve been able to accomplish.
- Having made it thus far in the pandemic and stayed healthy. God has kept me, my friends and my family.
- Some personal (private) things I put on my vision board came to pass. This was huge for me. GLO-RY!!!
- I have a whole advisory board (a bench of mentors) now for my career and business. I don’t take this for granted.
- Got to spend time with family for the holiday.
- Getting to a place where I’m comfortable saying no and not apologizing for it.
- Seeing a flurry of activity around me where people are changing jobs and walking into greater.
I’ve got next! Cheers to what 2022 will bring.