‘Tis the season for celebrating the holidays with family, friends, colleagues and staff. Are you stumped about what to buy for the diabetic(s) on your gift list? Have no fear, here are some ideas at a variety of price points that will even bring a smile to the most selective of your bunch.
2. Women’s Bathrobe ~$70
3. Anti-skid Fuzzy Winter Socks $15/3 pair
5. Diabetes and Health Eating Cookbook with Charles Mattocks $13-$18
6. The New Soul Food Cookbook for People with Diabetes by Gaines and Weaver $11
8. Thatcher’s Gourmet, Sugar-free Caramel Poporn $36/12 pack
9. Patti LaBelle’s Lite Cuisine Cookbook $13
10. Russell Stover Sugar Free Pecan Delight Candy $30/12 stocking stuffer bags
11. Harry & David Mt. Baker Sugar Free Cookie Gift Tower $30
12. Gift a charitable donation of any size to the Diabetes Wellness and Research Foundation in honor of someone on your gift list who values diabetes research. Your honoree will receive an acknowledgment from the foundation letting them know your gift was received.
All these gifts can be ordered online and delivered in time for the holiday season at Amazon.com. Have any other diabetic friendly gift ideas, please share them below. Happy shopping!
Blessings and good health,